Ox Strain Post
• Reinforced concrete posts provide durability and strength.
• 50 year Design Life – assuming installation follows manufacturers
• The octagonal design creates the optimum post shape.
• its circular nature allows wire to be easily wrapped around the
• the flat sides prevent posts from twisting while been driven in
and once installed prevent turning reducing the possibility of
the wire losing tension.
• One M16 socket is cast into the top of each post for ease of handling.
• Posts can be driven in using most standard post drivers, when used in
combination with a Top Hat available at Moore Concrete. A rock
spike should be used in advance of installation if ground conditions
• High & low notches for struts are cast in on all four sides for extra
• Timber batons if required, can be bolted to the post via 3 x 20mm
holes. This allows wire to be stapled directly to the post.
• Each post is identical creating an aesthetically pleasing finish to the
• Ox Strain Post & Strut eligible for Environmental Farming Scheme
(EFS) NI funding.
Showing the single result